I receive messages from various entities that reside on the other side of the veil, and am asked, from time to time, to pass these messages onto the people. In this particular instance, it was miunci (my grandmother) who came through with this message.
This one calls me Unci (Grandmother), because indeed, when I was in physical form, and walked upon Mother Earth, I was her Grandmother. We have shared many lifetimes, in many dimensions, together, and will continue to do so.
What I want to speak to you about is the 7 Teachings, and how, even though they are eons old, they hold true for each of you in your world of today. These 7 Teachings, if you live by them to the best of your ability each and every day, will lead you to Impeccability, which in turn, leads you to what you call enlightenment, I call it Truth.
This one talks about these teachings in the book that she wrote for you, but it is time to remind you of what the Teachings are, what they hold for each of you, and to remind you to use them to help you on your spiritual journey.
These 7 Teachings are Love, Respect, Wisdom, Bravery, Truth, Honesty, and Humility.
- LOVE is number one, because all things that we think, say, and do, need to be thought, said, and done through the heart, and in/through love.
- RESPECT is number two, because we need to respect ALL things in ALL of Creation. Not just here on Mother Earth, but throughout ALL Creation in ALL dimensions.
- WISDOM is number three, because we need knowledge, insight, and good judgment in order to make wise decisions regarding anything/everything.
- BRAVERY is number four, because we need courage to be able to stand in our actuality – the real/true state of things – as we understand them to be.
- TRUTH is number five, because truth is facts, not lies. Truth creates our actuality – the real/true state of things – for all of Creation.
- HONESTY is number six, because it makes us free from deception. It gives us credibility, and integrity. One does not give their word easily, but when one does give their word, it is a binding contract, and is held in high regard by those to whom it is given.
- HUMILITY is number seven, because it makes us humane, and being humane means we have compassion, sympathy, and consideration for others. It means we are not pretentious, proud, haughty, unassuming, or insignificant. We are equal – not more, nor less – to all other distinct entities of Creation.
When we live, to the best of our ability, by these 7 Teachings, each and every moment, of each and every day, we walk in Integrity. Integrity leads us to Impeccability, which in turn leads us to Truth/Enlightenment.
It is not that you need to search for, and find, Enlightenment, it is that you need to REMEMBER the truth that lies within each and every one of you. ALL truth, ALL knowledge, and ALL wisdom is within you, and these 7 Teachings are merely tools that can be used to lead you back to the truth within. Use them, my dear children; use them well, and R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R.
Tecihila (I Love You).